“Business Contact Information” means any of the following information as used in connection with an individual’s business or profession:
- Identifiers: Information that identifies you directly or could be used to identify you, also known as personal information or PII.
- Commercial Information: Information related to purchases that you or your company might make in connection with our services.
- Online Activity: Limited information about your use of the internet collected via web analytics.
- IP Information: IP addresses of your computer or device that you used to access Zylotech Services,
- Inferences: Information we can determine or estimate about you based on information we collect about you.
- User-Generated Content: Information you post on our website or give out while using our Services.
“Zylotech Technology” means Zylotech’s password-protected platform (“CIP”), Zylotech’s application programmer interfaces (“API”s), and any other software that connects Zylotech’s database(s) with any customer relationship manager (“CRM”), marketing automation tool (“MAT”), sales enablement software, or other similar software.
How We Collect Information
Zylotech collects information regarding companies and their leaders, including Business Contact Information on company executives, key decision makers, and other employees. The information collected is provided by you, either directly or via your use of the Services, or is otherwise publicly available information.
Registration and Other Information You Provide
Zylotech collects the following information from its customers: (1) personal information regarding users of the Services; (2) account information uploaded to our system(s) by a user of the Services; and (3) usage logs related to you and your computer when you use the Services, including logins, time stamps, IP address, web browser and operating system, and other usage data (collectively, “Customer Information”). We may also collect information from you when you attend one of our events or during phone calls with a Zylotech representative.
Publicly Available Information
Payment Processing Information
When you make a payment in connection with purchasing the Services, Zylotech may obtain credit card and other payment information.
When you use the Zylotech Platform or our website we track and collect Usage Information, such as the date and time your device accesses our servers, what website you visited before you came to our website, and what features, files, and other information have been viewed, used, and/or downloaded to the application based on your device number.
Usage Information is collected via tracking technologies, including:
- Web Beacons: We use web beacons to help us better manage content on our Services by informing us of what content is effective. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. This information is used to help improve the overall quality and experience of our Services.
- Embedded Script is programming code that collects information about your interactions with the Services, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device from our server or a third party service provider and is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the Services.
In addition, we may use a variety of other technologies that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes.
Zylotech receives information directly from our third-party partners, including joint marketing partners, as well as from consumer reporting agencies and others with whom we maintain business relationships.
Except as may be applicable for our employees or job applicants, we do not knowingly collect sensitive Personal Information (such as medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or information specifying the sexual preference of an individual).
How We Use Information
Zylotech gathers, verifies, and organizes information for the reason it was collected. As applicable, we only process Business Contact Information when we have a legal basis to do so, as explained in this Policy.
- We license out such information to Zylotech’s clients and strategic partners for sales, marketing, recruiting, and other business intelligence purposes. Zylotech licensing agreements require licensees to use our licensed information only for such licensee’s internal business purposes, and not to disclose such information to third parties. Zylotech licensing agreements prohibit our licensees from using any of the information in violation of any applicable law, which includes laws regarding unsolicited marketing.
- Business Contact Information may be used in connection with your use of the Services, such as responding to user inquiries, providing customer service, sending administrative information, and to personalize your user experience. We may use Business Contact Information to better understand our users and to improve the content and functionality of the Services. We may use Business Contact Information to contact you in the future to tell you about services, promotions, opportunities, and other general information about Zylotech that we believe will be of interest to you. We may also use Business Contact Information to investigate and prosecute potential breaches of Zylotech’s security or license agreements.
- We may share pertinent Business Contact Information with select affiliates and partners for the purposes of processing data for marketing, research, analytics, customer support, account management, and event coordinators that provide us with registration and logistical support.
- Information collected from website submissions will be used for Zylotech’s internal business purposes, including its investigations, sales, and marketing. We may use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services.
- Zylotech will only use Payment Processing Information with your explicit consent.
- De-Identified and Aggregated Information: We may use Business Contact Information and other information you provide to us or that we collect about you to create de-identified and aggregated information that does not directly identify you. We use this information for a variety of functions, including learning more about our current services, and developing new services. De-identified or aggregated information is not Personal Information. We may share this information within Zylotech and with third parties in a de-identified or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Combining Business Contact Information: we may purchase information from third parties to combine with Business Contact Information we have already collected from you. We purchase this information for our internal marketing purposes, and also to provide to our clients as part of our services.
Customer Use of Zylotech Integrations
As part of our Services, we may make integrations available to Customers. In using Zylotech’s Integrations, Business Contact Information may be transmitted to Zylotech for purposes of comparing Customer’s data against Zylotech’s database as a feature of the Services. We may use such Integration data, in whole or in part, to improve our overall Services. Any Integration data that Zylotech uses to do so will be completely anonymous as to the source. In the event that any customer wishes to opt out of Zylotech’s use of such information, they may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Disclosures of Information
We do not sell, trade, share or rent your Business Contact Information provided by you to us through our website to third parties.
We will not disclose Customer Information to any third party except in connection with a legitimate use as set forth herein, in connection with a bona fide legal dispute to which such information is relevant, and in response to a valid, compulsory legal process, or as otherwise required by law. Zylotech will, whenever possible, obtain confidentiality agreements from any person or entity to whom Customer Information is disclosed and ensure that any recipients are committed to maintaining the security thereof.
General. You have certain choices about your Business Contact Information. If you have questions or concerns regarding Zylotech’s collection, use or disclosure of your Business Contact Information, or if you wish to exercise your rights, including the right to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com. Where you have provided opt-in consent to the use of your Business Contact Information, we will also give you the option to opt out in a similar manner, as required by law.
Please note also that we may have information about you in some instances where we are acting as a data processor or service provider for other businesses. In such cases, we recommend that you contact the businesses to which you originally provided your Business Contact Information to complete the requests described below.
Email and Telephone Communications. To opt out of promotional emails, you can use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding products or services you have requested. We may also send you other non-promotional emails that you will not be able to opt out of (e.g., communications regarding updates to our Terms of Service or this Policy). For telephone communications, we maintain telephone “do-not-call” and “do-not-mail” lists as mandated by law.
Do Not Track Signals. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that our website is not designed to respond to DNT requests from browsers.
If Zylotech obtains Business Contact Information regarding an individual that Zylotech has reason to believe is based in the European Union, Zylotech will pre-preemptively anonymize and aggregate such information.
Zylotech endeavors to comply with the provisions of the GDPR as to any information in its possession regarding EU-based persons (“data subjects”). As such, Zylotech only processes personal information on data subjects where it has a lawful basis to do so, which may include the consent of the person (especially in the case of website visitors who provide their information), compliance with a legal obligation, or the legitimate interest of the controller or a third party. Zylotech provides notice to all data subjects as required by GDPR Article 13 or 14, as appropriate, and honors the rights of data subjects provided in Articles 12-23, including the right to be forgotten.
California residents are entitled once a year, free of charge, to request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. Zylotech does not share Business Contact Information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 years of age without parental consent. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, or that such personal information has otherwise been inadvertently collected, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law.
Other User Privacy
If you are a user that has been provided access to the Zylotech platform through your company license agreement, your employer may require that one or more users have global rights to access any and all information of every user that has access through the company. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the rights of other individuals in your company to access your user information or usage logs, you should address those questions to your administrator.
The Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Services, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
Zylotech takes commercially reasonable security and backup measures to protect the information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We encourage our customers and partners to retain copies of all uploaded information on their own systems.
Contact Information – Accessing, Correcting, Updating your data
- Email: email@example.com
- Zylotech, 6 Liberty Square, PMB #511, Boston, MA 02109
Get Started Today
Businesses today are missing customer opportunities due to poor data quality, ad-hoc analytics projects, and time-consuming data processing. Unlike other attempts at creating a single view of your customer, Zylotech’s fully automated B2B customer data platform achieves it.